The Chuha Gujar Bridge stands above Bara River and near the Chuha Gujar village. A Mughal-era construction probably built during Shah Jehan’s rule in 1629, the bridge is 100 yards long and six yards wide with six-foot tall pillars on each side. The pillars are topped with beautiful domes which add to the grandeur of the bridge. Two of the domes, however, have fallen off. As is typical of Mughal architecture, there are 12 arched tunnels or water ways running under the bridge.